Our prime concern is the safety and security of every child travelling to and fro. School’s student transportation services operates by a set of safety, security, health and driver qualification guidelines that meet the RTO rules/norms to ensure that school buses are the safest mode of transportation for our schoolchildren.
Important school bus facility facts:
- We are very proud of the safety record of our school buses and the professionalism of our transportation team.
- Every bus has a lady attendant.
- Every bus has the CCTV and GPS tracker which help us to track and monitor all the buses remotely.
- Every bus has the speed governor installed in it which is RTO certified and helps to keep control on the speed of the each bus.
- It is important that our drivers are able to concentrate on driving the route safely. So, the bus attendants are given mobile phones in case of there is any requirement of any communication to be done.
- Our bus operators and attendants are trained staffs who have the children’s safety in mind.
- They receive proper training in management, loading and unloading, security and emergency management procedures.
- Our bus staff is our own and experienced staff. The staff participates in frequent driving record checks, and submits background checks as well as annual medical exams to keep their special driver’s license with the proper endorsements.
- Each bus has comprehensive insurance considering the safety of the children and staff as an ultimate matter.
- Personal care is taken where doorstep delivery is attained wherever possible.
- The tyres are monitored on a regular basis and are changed after every 40,000 KM distance travelled.
- The fee is charged for 11 months.