Rasbihari International School is revered for bringing global best practices of education to Nashik. Since inception, Rasbihari International School has always been pushing the boundaries of education in Nashik, especially for character building, learning and teaching practices. Rasbihari International School’s aim is to expose its’ students to all facets of life, impart conceptual education that shapes and forms their thinking and makes them productive, sensitive, international minded citizens for the society.
Founded in 1994 and managed by Shriman KisanlalJi Sarda Pratishthan, Rasbihari International School operates with a pure philanthropic objective. Global Best Practices are brought to the students at a cost congruent with India only because of pure intent and integrity that Rasbihari International School possesses.
Spread across 5 acres, the facilities are constantly being upgraded against the Best Functional Bench Marks from across the globe. The overarching thought is to provide all that is possible but within an affordable cost.
Some of the practices that make Rasbihari distinctive from other schools in Nashik and make it comparable to global best practices are:
- Maximum strength of student in a class is 25.
- The whole school Teacher Student ratio is 1:14.
- Computers in every classroom and not just in the IT lab.
- Global teacher training for teachers on an ongoing basis.
- Extra-curricular activities and co-curricular activities as a part of time table for every child. Every child gets exposed to arts, music, craft, drama, sports, public speaking, etc.
- Formal focus on character building and behavior of students.
- More than 24 events and competitions across sports, drama, music, …….to provide opportunity for every child to build esteem, practice and compete.